The STB Internship Programme is a 10-week programme that aims to provide a meaningful and relevant work experience for undergraduates. With the right balance of on-the-job training, mentoring, and networking opportunities, you will acquire a better understanding of STB's day-to-day operations and businesses.
A comprehensive day one orientation programme to provide you with the essential information needed for a quick and smooth start to life at STB.
You will be paired with a mentor to guide you along your internship. Together, you will discuss your goals and expectations, and conduct reviews to assess your achievements and gather feedback.
Gain real-world experience and learn new skills while working in Singapore’s dynamic tourism industry.
Future career opportunities
Interns who perform well will be invited to join the Management Associate Programme when they graduate from university.
The Internship Programme is open to all Singaporean university students in local or overseas universities who have completed at least one year of study.
The internship periods are as follows:
- Internship in Technology & Transformation Group – January to June
- Summer Internships for students in local Singapore universities – May to August
- Summer Internships for students in overseas universities – June to September
- Long-term internship (for special projects) – May to early December
Candidates with the following qualities will be viewed favourably:
- Good Co-Curricular Activities record
- Good academic results
- Meet the requirements for the projects as specified
- A team player and progressive thinker with a positive attitude
- Have a strong interest in tourism
Only students who can commit to the entire internship duration should apply.
LIFE AT STB
Begin your journey with us and apply for the STB Internship programme!
HEAR FROM US
“Through my 10-week stint with the Travel Agent Licensing and Regulatory Review team in STB, I learnt a lot about the tourism industry. I was able to hone my data analytics and data visualization skills on RStudio and Excel, as well as provide models that predicted the variables that drove our Travel Agent's Revenue and Profit Margins. I appreciate the opportunities provided by STB in letting me handle their data and sit in for meetings, and most importantly, how everyone is so friendly and nurturing.”
Chen Jun Ming
Intern, Student from SMU (Economics)