About SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
$320 million in credits have been set aside to encourage Singaporeans to rediscover our city and support our local tourism businesses. The vouchers can be used for attractions, hotel stays and tours.
Start redeeming your digital SingapoRediscovers Vouchers and discover new experiences from now till 30 Jun 2021, with our five authorised booking partners: Changi Recommends, GlobalTix, Klook, Traveloka and Trip.com.
Beware of unauthorised booking partners’ websites and scams. Remember not to share your SingPass login information and One-Time Password (OTP) with anyone. Click to learn more.
1. Why can the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers only be used at hotels, attractions and tours? What about other tourism-related businesses such as F&B and retail?
The decline in international air travel due to COVID-19 has had a significant impact on tourism establishments. The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are designed to help the core industries of tourism such as hotels, attractions and tours. The Vouchers serve as a domestic stimulator by encouraging locals to explore and rediscover Singapore, while supporting local tourism businesses. We hope the Vouchers will have a multiplier effect on spending at F&B and retail merchants when locals use them to explore Singapore’s diverse offerings.
2. Can the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers be used for redemption via other unauthorised booking partners or directly with the merchants?
The five authorised booking partners of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme are Changi Recommends by Changi Travel Services (CTS), GlobalTix, Klook, Traveloka, and Trip.com. The Vouchers can only be redeemed with any of the authorised booking partners. However, some authorised booking partners may offer a widget to merchants, where redemption of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers can be done on the merchant's website. Please reach out to the respective authorised booking partners to find out if this integration can be offered.
3. How can I apply to be an eligible SingapoRediscovers Vouchers merchant and get my products listed?
Merchants who meet the eligibility criteria for attractions, hotels and tours are eligible to participate in the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme. For more information on the eligibility criteria, you may visit:
To be whitelisted as a merchant, you will need to agree to and abide by the respective Terms and Conditions.
4. Are merchants allowed to appeal if they are not eligible?
Merchants qualify only if they meet the eligibility criteria for attractions, hotels or tours. Ineligible merchants may work with an eligible tourist attraction, hotel, or tour operator to bundle their experiences with qualifying SingapoRediscovers Vouchers products. Such bundles must adhere to the Terms and Conditions set out for merchants that are part of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme and exclude ineligible Support Products that do not have clear tourism value (e.g. cash vouchers, packages for recurrent classes, or membership programmes).
5. Will the $10 child/youth ticket subsidy go to the merchants or the authorised booking partners?
The full value of the ticket purchase, excluding the charges from the authorised booking partners, will go to the merchants. As commission rates are determined by the authorised booking partners, merchants are strongly encouraged to reach out to the booking partners to obtain more information.
6. Are users allowed to use their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to redeem products for others to use?
Any transfer of products redeemed with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers is governed by the terms and conditions of the respective merchants. Should the terms and conditions allow for transfers, users may redeem products using their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers and transfer to others for their use.
7. What is considered an eligible package under the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme?
An eligible package under the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme must adhere to the following conditions:
- At least one product in the bundle has to contain a Core Product such as an overnight stay at a hotel approved to accept leisure bookings, an approved tour experience or ticket to an approved attraction.
- Core Product(s) will have to form more than 50% of the overall package price. For example, if the package is $100, the Core Product(s) value must be more than $50.
- Support Products in the package must provide core support to and improve the attractiveness of Core Products.
Some examples of eligible and ineligible Support Products are as follows:
Examples of eligible Support Products
Examples of ineligible Support Products
(a) For purchase of products (e.g. spa, F&B, retail etc.) within the premises of an attraction and/or hotel only
(b) For consumption during the same consumption period of the Core Product(s). Credits not utilised cannot be exchanged for cash or have their validity extended
 List is non-exhaustive and subject to changes by STB.
 Standalone workshops are one-off in nature. Examples include a cocktail-making workshop or latte art workshop.
 Example of a recurrent workshop or class is a four-week pottery workshop.
8. Are digital/virtual experiences eligible for SingapoRediscovers Vouchers redemption?
In order for digital/virtual experiences to be eligible for SingapoRediscovers Vouchers redemption, merchants must offer them as Support Product(s) in a package together with the eligible Core Product from hotels, attractions and tour operators. All eligible bundled packages must meet the above-mentioned conditions.
9. Can credits/points from membership or loyalty programmes be considered Support Products, so that consumers can redeem it for other services within the hotel or attraction premises (e.g. F&B/spa)?
Membership and/or loyalty programmes are ineligible to be Support Products. If a merchant wishes to offer other services within the hotel or attraction premises, they can do so directly as part of a package or offer credits for services to be spent on the same stay/visit, and within the premises of the hotel or attraction.
10. Are vouchers/credits considered eligible products under the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme?
Vouchers/credits are only eligible under the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme as Support Products in a package if they meet the following criteria:
- Offered only for products purchased within the premises of the attraction and/or hotel, e.g. spa, F&B and retail
- Have to be consumed during the same consumption period of the Core Product(s). Vouchers/Credits not utilised cannot be exchanged for cash or have their validity extended.
11. Can merchants offer vouchers (e.g. F&B, spa) that can be used for the next stay or visit?
A merchant can only offer next-stay/visit vouchers post-purchase, as they have to be delinked from the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme. This cannot be shared prior to consumer's decision-making nor used as a marketing incentive to encourage purchase of a product.
12. Can membership/annual /season passes be sold as standalone packages since they allow multiple park admissions over an extended period?
The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers can only be used to purchase single-entry admission tickets to attractions as well as in-house tours/activities that form a core part of the visitor experience of the attraction. Attractions can consider offering visitors a special rate for such membership passes, but these must be separate from the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme.
13. During the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers validity period, can I continue to sell other products apart from the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers experiences on my own platforms?
Merchants may sell other products that are not part of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme. However, merchants should ensure that they have the necessary approvals from MTI and STB to sell such products.
14. My products and business meet the eligibility criteria, but I have not endorsed the merchant’s Terms and Conditions and/or been onboarded with an authorised booking partner yet. Can I begin promoting/marketing my products during this period to garner interest from consumers?
It is necessary to endorse the merchant’s Terms and Conditions and be onboarded with at least one authorised booking partner before promoting or marketing any of your products under the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme. Penalties will be applicable if these conditions are not adhered to.
15. Who are the authorised booking partners for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme?
STB has appointed the following five authorised booking partners for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme:
- Changi Travel Services Pte Ltd
- GlobalTix Pte Ltd
- Klook Travel Technology Pte Ltd with UOB Travel Planners Pte Ltd (as consortium members)
- Traveloka Services Pte Ltd
- Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte Ltd
These authorised booking partners were appointed through a tender process, which invited proposals from interested parties on how to reach out to those who may require digital assistance, among other requirements. This is to ensure that every eligible Singaporean can benefit from the scheme.
The authorised booking partners will provide digital and/or physical touchpoints for ease of redemption of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. Users can also seek assistance at physical touchpoints provided by these authorised booking partners.
For more enquiries on onboarding-related queries, you may reach out to:
Attractions - STB_Attractions@stb.gov.sg
Hotels - STB_Hotels@stb.gov.sg
Tours - STB_TA@stb.gov.sg
16. Can merchants work with multiple authorised booking partners to be part of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme?
To be part of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme, merchants have to work with at least one authorised booking partner. There is no limit to the number of authorised booking partners that merchants can work with.
17. What if users would like to cancel or refund the products that they have redeemed? Is there a refund policy and process for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers?
The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are not refundable. Users may contact the authorised booking partners to request for a change of date or product, subject to the terms and conditions of the respective authorised booking partners.
18. Users may need to pay for the remaining balance of their purchases after using the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. Are merchants allowed to accept such payments directly or should they go through the authorised booking partners?
All payments for products under the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme must be made through the authorised booking partners.
19. If consumers have questions about the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme, where can we direct them to?
Merchants may direct consumers to go.gov.sg/srvouchers for more information on the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
1. Which attractions are eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers?
Eligible attractions should meet the following criteria:
- Tourist Attractions that have received approvals by MTI to re-open, are SG Clean-certified and have at least 30% tourist visitorship in the last two years.
- Museums and Galleries that adhere to NHB's Museum advisory, are SG Clean-certified and have at least 30% tourist visitorship in the last two years.
- New attractions/museums with tourism appeal that opened in the past one year, which may not have a track record of 30% tourist visitorship but have demonstrated efforts to reach out to tourists during the pre-COVID period, can be included on a case-by-case basis at STB’s sole discretion. They must also be SG Clean-certified. Participating attractions will need to abide by a set of Terms and Conditions issued by STB.
2. How can eligible attractions be whitelisted for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme, and be onboarded by the authorised booking partners?
Only merchants who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for attractions are eligible to participate in the scheme. To be whitelisted as a merchant, you will need to abide by the Merchant Terms and Conditions. Please reach out to STB_Attractions@stb.gov.sg if you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to be whitelisted.
3. How is the list of tourist attractions selected?
As the objective of the programme is to support tourism businesses that have been most affected by COVID-19, STB has designed the scheme to support attraction businesses with genuine tourism appeal and reliance on tourist traffic.
In considering whether an attraction is a tourist attraction, STB takes into account the primary business nature of the establishment (must be an operator of a gated attraction), their tourism appeal and potential (e.g. uniqueness of attraction experience), their reliance on tourist markets (based on their tourist visitorship) as well as interest and ambition in targeting international visitors.
4. Can the SingapoRediscover Vouchers be used for ancillary products (e.g. F&B, merchandise) within my attraction?
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers can only be used to purchase single-entry admission tickets to attractions, as well as in-house tours/activities that form a core part of the visitor experience of the attraction.
Other Support Products such as F&B and retail that are bundled together with the admission tickets/in-house tours as part of a package (e.g. two attraction tickets with two lunch sets) will also qualify for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. All packages will have to meet the eligibility criteria for packages.
5. Can separately ticketed pop-up attractions/exhibitions hosted within a tourist attraction premise qualify?
Pop-up attractions/exhibitions that are operated directly by an eligible tourist attraction will qualify for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers as a Core Product. Pop-up attractions/exhibitions which are operated by a third-party on the premise of an eligible tourist attraction may approach the attraction to bundle their tickets with the attraction's admission tickets to qualify for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
1. Which accommodations are eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme?
The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers can only be used at licensed hotels which are SG Clean-certified and with approval from MTI to accept local leisure bookings.
2. How can eligible hotels be whitelisted for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme, and be onboarded by the authorised booking partners?
Only merchants who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for hotels are eligible to participate in the scheme. To be whitelisted as a merchant, you will need to abide by the Merchant Terms and Conditions. Please reach out to STB_Hotels@stb.gov.sg if you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to be whitelisted.
3. Can this voucher be used for ‘Work from Hotel’/‘Day-cation’ bookings?
The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers can only be used to make bookings that include at least one overnight stay in the hotel room. For example, if the ‘Work from Hotel’ booking includes the overnight stay component of the hotel room for work, SingapoRediscovers Vouchers can be used. A ‘Work from Hotel/Day-cation’ without an overnight stay component will not be eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
4. Are bookings that contain only overnight hotel stays eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers? Is it compulsory for hotels to package their room stays with ancillary services?
A booking that contains only overnight hotel stays is eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme. Alternatively, hotels can also package an overnight stay with ancillary services such as F&B, tours (both in-house and external tours) and attraction tickets and collaborations with other stakeholders. An example of an eligible package with ancillary services would be the bundling of a one-night room stay with a ‘dinner for two’ at the hotel's restaurant.
5. Can the SingapoRediscovers Voucher be used to offset ‘event packages’ in the hotel, if the package includes at least one night's stay (e.g. for weddings packages which include use of venue space and one night's complimentary stay for the wedding couple)?
No, the Vouchers are intended to be used on hotel room packages as part of staycations, and not for wedding and event purposes.
1. What tours are eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers?
Tours eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme must meet the following criteria:
- Any visit to one or more places or points of interest in Singapore, where the participants of the visit are provided live or pre-recorded commentary during the visit and are accompanied by an individual who is not a participant of the visit (e.g. tourist guide).
The following tours are not eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers as Core Products. However, they can be included in eligible packages as Support Products:
- Self-guided tours
- Virtual tours
- In-house tours*
*In-house tours refer to tours that are conducted entirely within premises and conducted by, or through the appointment of the premise owners or operators. Such in-house tours do not require MTI's approval for re-opening and will follow the sectoral advisories for their respective sectors, and should follow the safe management measures put up in the re-opening proposals (if applicable).
2. Which businesses are eligible to sell tour experiences under the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme?
Businesses that meet the following criteria may be eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers:
Singapore registered businesses and/or companies (ACRA registered) that have been granted approval by MTI for the resumption of tours (regular runs) and:
- Are licensed Travel Agents or
- Tour Operators operated by a licensed Tourist Guide who is both a shareholder and director of the business or
- Tour Operators that demonstrate that at least 50% of their revenue in 2019 was contributed by international visitors.
In addition, these businesses:
- Must be running regular tours and offering a regular inventory
- Must be in compliance to all government advisories including safe management measures (SMM).
The final decision on the eligibility of tours for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers will be at the sole discretion of STB. Participating businesses will need to abide by a set of terms and conditions.
3. How can eligible businesses selling tour products be whitelisted for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme, and be onboarded by the authorised booking partners?
Only merchants who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for tour experiences are eligible to participate in the scheme. To be whitelisted as a merchant, you will need to abide by the Merchant Terms and Conditions. If you are a licensed travel agent and meet the eligibility criteria, please reach out to STB_TA@stb.gov.sg to start the whitelisting process.
Tour Operators as described in the eligibility criteria will be required to provide further documentation to STB via https://go.gov.sg/srv-verification for verification, before they can be whitelisted. Please refer to the documentation required below:
Tour Operators that:
Are operated by a licensed Tourist Guide who is both a shareholder and director of the business
Demonstrate that at least 50% of their revenue in 2019 is contributed by international visitors.
(Do note that a random sampling of invoices/supporting documentation may be requested for verification purposes.)
Please download a copy of the checklist here.
4. Are tours run by licensed Travel Agents automatically eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme?
No. All tours must meet the necessary eligibility criteria, and be approved by MTI for the resumption of tours, in order to be eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme.
5. Are tours run by licensed Tourist Guides, whose tours have been approved for resumption, eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers?
Only Singapore registered businesses and/or companies (ACRA registered) that fulfil the above eligibility criteria, may be eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
Licensed Tourist Guides can partner Travel Agents or Tour Operators that fulfil the above eligibility criteria to create a tour and/or surface an existing tour for the resumption of tours.
6. Are tours that include an in-house tour component eligible for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers?
If a tour operator runs a standalone tour experience that covers an in-house tour component as part of a larger tour itinerary to other places or points of relevant interest, the tour is not considered an in-house tour, and will need to apply to MTI for the resumption of tours.
Such tours may qualify for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers as Core Products, if they fulfil the above eligibility criteria. For example, a tour on the history of confectionery in Singapore, that includes an in-house biscuit factory tour, alongside visits to other relevant locations (e.g. bakeries, manufacturing facilities, precincts).
FAQs for Consumers
From 1 December 2020, all Singaporeans aged 18 and above as of 2020 will receive $100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. We strongly encourage users to redeem their vouchers via SingPass and help their less digitally-savvy friends and family members with online redemption. Set up your SingPass account now if you have yet to. Visit go.gov.sg/register-for-singpass to get started.
Please do not share your SingPass login information and One-Time password (OTP) with anyone. Learn more here.
1. Who is eligible for the Vouchers?
All Singaporeans aged 18 and above in 2020 are eligible for $100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers in denominations of $10 (e.g. 10 x $10). Each Singaporean with family members below 18 years old (i.e. parents, grandparents, relatives and legal guardians) is also eligible to purchase up to six subsidised child/youth tickets for attractions and tours. Each subsidy is up to $10.
2. What can I spend the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on?
From 1 December 2020 to 30 June 2021, you can use the Vouchers for attractions, hotels and tours that have received approval to re-open or resume, and are eligible merchants. There are over 200 eligible merchants that are on board the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme. You may check out the list of eligible merchants here to start planning where to go.
3. How can I redeem the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers and use them?
As SingPass is required to redeem the Vouchers, we encourage Singaporeans to sign up for a SingPass account at www.singpass.gov.sg if they do not already have one, and help their less digitally-savvy friends and family members. For SingPass-related issues, you may reach out to SingPass Helpdesk at +65 6643 0555 or email email@example.com
We strongly recommend that you redeem your Vouchers online by following these steps:
1. Have your SingPass ready
2. Browse experiences on the authorised booking partners' websites (Changi Recommends, GlobalTix, Klook, Traveloka and Trip.com). Eligible experiences are marked with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers icon
3. Add the item(s) you want to the shopping cart
4. When you are ready to pay, click on 'Use SingapoRediscovers Vouchers' at the checkout page
5. Login using SingPass to choose the amount of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers you want to redeem
6. Declare details of family member(s) aged below 18 to receive $10 subsidies for up to six child/youth tickets (if you are purchasing child/youth tickets)
7. Copy the generated SingapoRediscovers Vouchers code and paste it on the checkout page
8. Complete the checkout process within 10 minutes and enjoy your SingapoRediscovers experience(s)
However, if you require assistance to redeem the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers in person, please visit the authorised booking partners at their physical locations.
4. Can I redeem the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on behalf of others?
The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers may only be redeemed via SingPass and are meant for personal use. Hence, the redemption of Vouchers on behalf of others is not allowed.
However, we encourage you to help eligible family and friends who are less digitally-savvy to sign up for SingPass to obtain the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers and use them on our authorised booking partners' websites (Changi Recommends, GlobalTix, Klook, Traveloka and Trip.com).
Each Singapore Citizen with family members below 18 years old (i.e. parents, grandparents, relatives and legal guardians) is also eligible to purchase up to six child/youth tickets with a subsidy of $10 for each child/youth ticket. To activate the subsidies, declare your familial relationship with the person below 18 years old and his/her NRIC/Birth Certificate/FIN number on the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers portal. Upon completion, a $10 subsidy will be automatically applied to each child/youth ticket for attractions and tours on the authorised booking partner's website when you use the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
If you are an adult Singaporean and you have used up all your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, you will no longer be able to redeem any subsidised child/youth tickets. If you wish to purchase any subsidised child/youth tickets, you must have at least $10 left in your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers balance.
To check your current SingapoRediscovers voucher balance, you can visit the SingapoRediscovers portal at https://go.gov.sg/srvbalance.
6. Can I combine my SingapoRediscovers Vouchers with others to make a purchase?
The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers cannot be stacked or combined with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers of another individual to make redemptions as they are meant for personal use. This is also to prevent potential fraud and voucher scams.
Singaporeans are encouraged to use the Vouchers to enjoy the wide range of experiences with their family and friends, while supporting our local tourism businesses.
7. Are the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers refundable?
The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are not refundable. You may request for a change of date or product, depending on the terms and conditions of the respective authorised booking partners. For matters relating to refund/exchange of purchases or bookings, you may reach out to the relevant authorised booking partners via the contact details below.
Authorised Booking Partner
+65 6701 1185
+65 8828 7595
Klook & UOB Travel
+65 6302 5999
+65 6486 7944
+65 3138 2030*
Trip.com (Attractions and Tours)
+65 3138 2030*
*The hotline is only available from 1 December 2020.
8. Can I use my SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to make purchases for someone else?
Any transfer of purchases using SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are governed by the terms and conditions of the respective merchants. Should the terms and conditions allow for transfers, you can make purchases using your Vouchers and transfer these purchases to others for their use.
9. I made a redemption with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers before 30 June 2021. Can I use the purchase after this date?
SingapoRediscovers vouchers must be used for eligible purchases between 1 December 2020 and 30 June 2021. The purchased experiences must also be consumed within the same validity period.
10. Will hotels, attractions and tour operators jack up their prices because of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers?
STB takes a serious view of unethical practices such as profiteering and will penalise qualifying merchants who are found to have done so.
For more FAQs on the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, you may check out go.gov.sg/srvouchers. More information of the Terms and Conditions on the Vouchers can be found here. Should you have queries pertaining to the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, you may seek assistance via our Call Centre hotline at 1800-2828-228.