GREATER CHINA MICE CONFERENCE 2019
CALL FOR SPONSORSHIP
As part of STB's efforts to attract M&I visitors to Singapore, STB has been organising the annual Greater China MICE Conference (GCMC). Traditionally, the GCMC is held across various cities in China, includes a Conference segment, Business Mart and Gala Dinner where Singapore stakeholders fly up to network and engage our Chinese MICE stakeholders.
For the 5th Edition of GCMC, STB intends to bring selected China M&I travel intermediaries to Singapore where they can experience for themselves Singapore's M&I offerings. On top of the usual programme, the 5 day 4 night trip would also cover 2 days of Singapore experiences.
CALL FOR SPONSORSHIP:
STB is looking to our industry partners to propose and showcase potential event venues, as well as unique/innovative experiences targeted at M&I groups (ranging from 80 -1000pax). If your organisation is keen to support the GCMC 2019, please fill in the Sponsorship Proposal form attached below:
MICE Conference 2019 - Requirements.docx
The Board will evaluate the offerings based on criteria including but not limited to:
- Appeal to Chinese MICE intermediaries and corporates
- Unique and unconventional experiences
- Experiential and/or interactive components
- (Good to have) Experiences contains elements or stories that showcases Passion Made Possible/心想狮城
The Board reserves the right to
- determine the final list of industry partners in this collaboration and
- determine the final list of attendees to GCMC 2019 regardless of whether they have participated in this collaboration
Please submit your Sponsorship Proposal forms to Jolyn_koh@stb.gov.sg, copying email@example.com and Katherine_li@stb.gov.sg by Wednesday, 12 December 2018, 4pm. If your organisation is shortlisted, an email will be sent to the contact person listed.
Should you have any queries or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.