Dear Industry Partners,
INTERNATIONAL TOURISMUS BORSE (ITB) – ASIA (SINGAPORE) 2017
(FOR SINGAPORE TRADE ONLY)
25 – 27 OCTOBER 2017 (TRADE DAYS ONLY)
Greetings from the Singapore Tourism Board (STB)!
As part of the Singapore Tourism Board's (STB) efforts to maintain Singapore's visibility as a tourism destination and facilitate local travel trade to obtain new business contacts, STB will be having a Singapore Pavilion at ITB Asia 2017. This email seeks to invite you to join us as our co-exhibitors at the Singapore Pavilion.
1. BRIEF BACKGROUND ON ITB ASIA
1.1 World's key leisure travel show for international exhibitors of all sectors of the travel-value chain to meet up with top buyers from the Leisure, MICE and Corporate Travel markets.
1.2 Facts and Figures (Source : ITB Asia websites):
- ITB Asia 2016 : attracted 10,876 delegates from 110 countries, 846 exhibitors and 895 buyers
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US AT THE "SINGAPORE" PAVILION AT ITB ASIA 2017?
- Get exposure through the showcase of our destination brand and destination offerings to visitors and trade partners attending the show
- Opportunity to join our marketing and networking events (to be confirmed at a later date) and acquire new business contacts
- One / Two complimentary badges (one for 3sqm or two for 6sqm meeting booth space) per Company
- Get featured on ITB Asia Show Catalogue (printed and online version)
- Access to common discussion areas
- Reception services
- Complimentary WIFI service and refreshments for you and your clients throughout show days
2. REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY AND PROCEDURES
2.1 As with past years, co-exhibitors' single meeting booth space will be approximately 6sqm and STB will continue to bear the pavilion design and construction cost.
|Year||ITB Asia 2017 (S$) – including GST |
|||Participation cost for 6sqm meeting booth space||Participation cost for 3sqm meeting booth space||Cost to purchase an additional entry badge |
*Amount to be billed in USD
2.2 Companies that are opting to co-share meeting booth space are to source for a participating partner and inform STB accordingly. Companies without a co-share partner will have to take up a full single meeting booth.
2.3 The deadline for registration is 23 June so kindly register with your details below.
Successful registrants will be informed by 30 June and remittance of the participation cost to complete your registration will have to be made within 30 days upon the issuance of invoice. The Board reserves the right to decide on the final shortlisted companies.
2.4 Please note that withdrawal upon successful registration will be subjected to penalties as per the Terms and Conditions of Participation, found on the STB corporate website.
2.5 Participation and/or partnership in these trade events are bound by the Terms and Conditions of Participation by registering your interest to participate, you acknowledge acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Participation.
3. DOUBLE TAX DEDUCTION (DTD) SCHEME FOR LOCAL TRADE EXHIBITIONS
3.1 This scheme aims to encourage Singapore tourism companies to promote the provision of services for inbound tourism to Singapore through participation in STB-supported local trade exhibitions or supported market expansion and investment development activities through IE-supported scheme for internationalisation.
3.2 The DTD scheme allows approved companies to deduct against their taxable income, twice the eligible exhibition expenses. For more details, please click here.
3.3 If your Company is interested to apply for DTD, please download the official form from www.stb.gov.sg. For queries on the DTD, please email to STB_Incentives@stb.gov.sg . The application form and supporting documents must reach STB no later than 7 days before the commencement of each tradeshow.
We look forward to seeing you at the "Singapore" Pavilion.