Dear Industry Partners,
INTERNATIONAL TOURISMUS BORSE (ITB) – BERLIN (GERMANY) 2019 (FOR SINGAPORE TRADE ONLY)
6 to 8 March 2019 (Trade Days) and 9 to 10 March 2019 (Consumer Days)
Messegelande, Berlin (Germany)
Greetings from the Singapore Tourism Board (STB)!
As part of the Singapore Tourism Board's (STB) efforts to maintain Singapore's visibility as a tourism destination and facilitate local travel trade to obtain new business contacts, STB will be having a Singapore Pavilion at ITB Berlin 2018. This email seeks to invite you to join us as our co-exhibitors at the Singapore Pavilion.
1. BRIEF BACKGROUND ON ITB BERLIN
1.1 World's key leisure travel show for international exhibitors of all sectors of the travel-value chain to meet up with top buyers from the Leisure, MICE and Corporate Travel markets.
1.2 Facts and Figures (Source : ITB Berlin websites):
- ITB Berlin 2018 : attracted >160,000 delegates from 180 countries, >10,000 exhibitors and 7 Bn. Euro Turnover
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US AT THE "SINGAPORE" PAVILION AT ITB BERLIN 2019?
- Get exposure through the showcase of our destination brand and destination offerings to visitors and trade partners attending the show
- Opportunity to join our marketing and networking events (to be confirmed at a later date) and acquire new business contacts
- One / Two complimentary badges (one for 3sqm or two for 6sqm meeting booth space) per Company
- Get featured on ITB Berlin Show Catalogue (online version)
- Access to common discussion areas
- Reception services
- Complimentary WIFI service and refreshments for you and your clients throughout show days
2. REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY AND PROCEDURES
2.1 As with past years, co-exhibitors' single meeting booth space will be approximately 6sqm and STB will continue to bear the pavilion design and construction cost.
| ITB Berlin 2019 (S$) – including GST|
|Participation cost for 6sqm meeting booth space||Participation cost for 3sqm meeting booth space||Cost to purchase an additional entry badge |
that are opting to co-share meeting booth space are to source for a
participating partner and inform STB accordingly. Companies without a co-share
partner will have to take up a full single meeting booth.
deadline for registration is Friday, 26 October
2018 and details are to be
completed on this Registration Form.
Successful registrants will be informed by Friday, 16 November 2018 and remittance of the participation cost to complete your registration will have to be made within 30 days upon the issuance of invoice. The Board reserves the right to decide on the final shortlisted companies.
note that withdrawal upon successful registration will be subjected to
penalties as per the Terms and Conditions of Participation.
2.5 Participation and/or partnership in these trade events are bound by the Terms and Conditions of Participation by registering your interest to participate, you
acknowledge acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions of
3. DOUBLE TAX DEDUCTION (DTDI) SCHEME REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY AND PROCEDURES (Managed by IE Singapore)
3.1 DTDI provides 200% tax deduction on eligible expenses for supported market expansion and investment development activities. Please click here for more information.
3.2 If your Company is interested to apply for DTDI, please download the official form from www.iesingapore. For queries on the DTD, please email to ENQUIRY@iesingapore.gov.sg. The application form and supporting documents must reach IE Singapore no later than 7 days before the commencement of each tradeshow.
We look forward to seeing you at the "Singapore" Pavilion. Thank you.