Access the latest statistics and key market insights from Singapore’s tourism sector.
Statistics on Visitor Arrivals, Hotel Statistics, Quarterly Tourism Performance Reports, Quarterly Tourism Focus and Annual Tourism Statistics.
Market insights and trends on inbound visitors to Singapore, incorporating both primary research and secondary information.
Apply for various STB schemes, licences and resources designed to assist the industry to secure Quality Tourism growth.
Build strategic relationships with in-market travel intermediaries and expand your consumer outreach.
Get the latest industry updates via our Tourism Product Update Sessions and Industry Briefings.
View the latest MICE events being organised in Singapore.
Sponsor STB events.
Find tools you need to ensure your clients have the best time in Singapore, including destination information, sample itineraries and ideas for trips to delight your clients.
Submit an innovative proposal to STB's Tourism Innovation Challenges for the Hotel and Travel Agent industries.
Raise your marketing knowledge and capability with our free marketing eCourses.
Tip: For best results, please use the Print This Page function to print individual pages.
You are invited to join the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) in the International Luxury Travel Mart (ILTM) Asia Pacific 2019 in Singapore.
Brief Background on ILTM Asia Pacific 2019
1. ILTM is a collection of B2B events to introduce a selection of luxury travel brands to its network of hand-picked luxury travel advisors, through appointment programme and networking sessions. Reed Exhibitions Ltd, the organiser, has re-positioned ILTM Asia Pacific to deepen its penetration into Asia by anchoring the event in Singapore for 3 years from 2018 to 2020.
2. The first edition of ILTM Asia Pacific 2018 in Singapore attracted 540 luxury travel buyers and 66% were final decision makers. Most buyers were from Australasia, North & East Asia and Southeast Asia. The products which such buyers looked out for were luxurious accommodations, cruise lines, cultural & unique attractions, gastronomic experiences, destination marketing company (DMC), spa and well-being, safari & wildlife experiences and family travel.
3. The 2nd edition will be held in Singapore from 28 to 30 May 2019 in Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. The event will kick start with a welcome forum to discuss key trends on the Asia Pacific markets on 27 May 2019, follow by a 3-day B2B tourism mart from 28 to 30 May 2019 which targets at luxury travel buyers to meet with participated sellers across Asia Pacific as well as international.
4. You should join us at the ILTM Asia Pacific if you want to showcase your premium offerings and obtain new contacts and network with the high quality buyers from the above mentioned markets.
Registration Eligibility and Procedures
5. Please complete the registration form and send it to email@example.com NOT later than Thursday, 31 January 2019 at 5.00pm.STB reserves the right to decide on the final shortlisted participants and shall not be obliged to provide any reasons for non-acceptance of a registration.
6. STB will bear the cost for the design and construction of the Singapore Pavilion. You are required to borne the participation costs and all other logistical charges including but not limited to transport, collateral delivery, addition exhibitor’s badges (if need be).
7. You can refer to the Table 1 below for the participation package and key information.
Table 1: ILTM Asia Pacific 2019’s Participation Package
Cost of Additional Co-exhibitor Badge
· 4.5sqm single meeting space with furniture
· 1 co-exhibitor badge
· Sharer Registration Package for co-exhibitor’s individual listing and diary of appointments
· Screening of promotional video at the Singapore Pavilion
8. Successful registrants will be notified by Friday, 15 February 2019 and remittance of the participation cost to complete your registration will have to be made within 30 working days upon the issuance of invoice.
9. Participation and/or partnership in these trade events are bound by the STB’s Terms and Conditions of Participation attached within this email. By registering your interest to participate, you acknowledge acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Participation. Please note that withdrawal upon successful registration will be subjected to penalties as per the Terms and Conditions of Participation found within the attachment.
10. For further clarification, please contact the following STB staff
Ms Chris Sim
Tel: 6831 3852
Ms Ida Lim
Tel: +65 6831 3898
28 May - 30 May 2019
28 to 30 May 2019 - Singapore
Ms Chris Sim | Tel: 6831 3852 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMs Ida Lim | Tel: +65 6831 3898 | Email: ida_lim_from.TP@stb.gov.sg