STB Southeast Asia (SEA) will be organising the second edition of the SEA MICE mega FAM between 8 and 13 July 2019 with the aim to showcase the latest MICE experiences in Singapore to potential clients. STB will showcase meeting venues, team building activities, tours, dining and retail experiences as part of this FAM through an interactive 4D3N itinerary.
Corporates and Travel Intermediaries/agents will be separated on 2 different itineraries and the total targeted number of participants is expected to be around 150 pax. Participants will come from: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar and the Philippines.
STB would like to call for participation from SG Stakeholders to offer full/partial sponsorship to contribute to the programme. This includes:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast, 4D3N – preferably with MICE facilities
- 1 Welcome dinner for the corporate FAM group on 8 July 2019 for 60pax. – 100pax.
- 1 Closing dinner for the Travel Intermediaries/Agents FAM group on 12 July 2019 for 90pax. – 110pax.
- 1 Venue for the Gala Dinner on 10 July 2019 for the entire FAM group with other SG Stakeholders and STB staff for approximately 160pax – 200pax.
- 1 Venue for B2B networking on 12 July 2019 (min. to fit 150 pax - max. 200 pax)
- Team building activities / attraction experiences / tours / shopping vouchers
- Logistics and on-ground transportation support
Do note that the above list is not exhaustive and if you would like to contribute in other ways, e.g. Photography services, event design and set-up, AV equipment etc. Please get in touch with us to discuss further.
The table below provides a brief summary of how the 2 itineraries will overlap with 1 common Gala Dinner activity.
|8 July (Mon)||9 July (Tue)||10 July (Wed) ||11 July (Thu) ||12 July (Fri)||13 July (Sat) |
|Corporate FAM (Target 60pax) || || |
|Arrivals – Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||AM departure |
|Welcome Dinner || ||Gala Dinner || |
| || ||Travel Intermediaries / Agents (Target 90 pax) |
|Arrivals – Day 1||Day 2 ||Day 3||AM Departure |
|Gala Dinner || ||Closing dinner || |
If you are interested and would like to discuss further, please write to Ms Winx at firstname.lastname@example.org
by Thursday, 28 February 2019
with your expression of interest. STB reserves the right to award the sponsorship in full or in part, to multiple Singapore stakeholders or not to award anyone.
We look forward to your support and your contributions are highly appreciated to create memories for this group!