The Next Experience: An Experience Step-Up Fund Grant Call
1. The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is inviting Singapore-registered businesses to submit proposals for an island-wide Extended Reality experience for visitors.
2. “The Next Experience (TNE)” is envisaged to be an island-wide Augmented Reality/Mixed Reality-enabled immersive experience, with a strong narrative connecting multiple Points of Interest that will compel visitors in Singapore to explore different parts of our island.
3. Successful applicant(s) will be responsible in developing, operationalising and monetising the experience, with STB’s support. The intent of this call-out is to invite applicants to submit an Experience Step-Up Fund proposal for an island-wide Extended Reality experience for visitors.
Who should apply
4. Singapore-registered tourism industry stakeholders and companies in the technology and creative content industries. As part of this grant call, partnerships between industry stakeholders, tech players and those in creative fields are highly encouraged; however, the application will need to be submitted by single applicant
5. Interested applicants are required to fill in an executive summary template as part of the shortlist process. The executive summary will require for applicants to include details on the project concept, project benefits, project plan, project partners and estimated costs, among others. Please submit completed executive summary forms via email to email@example.com
7. For clarifications, please reach out to Mr Calvin Tay (firstname.lastname@example.org).