STB manages the regulatory environment for hotels, travel agents and tourist guides. This includes licensing, ensuring compliance as well as policy and regulatory reviews.
Any premises renting out 4 rooms or more to guests staying less than 7 days would need to possess a valid hotel licence issued by the Singapore Hotels Licensing Board (HLB) to operate such a business.
Please visit the HLB website for more details.
NON-RENEWABLE TEMPORARY OCCUPATION LICENCE (NRTOL)
Non-Renewal Temporary Occupation Licence (NRTOL) is an application for events held on Orchard Road Pedestrian Mall (State Land) on short-term, temporary basis. A Place Management Committee comprising STB, LTA, SLA, URA, NParks, SPF, NEA is formed to ...View Page
- Singapore Tourism Board Act
- Singapore Tourism Board (Amendment) Act
- Singapore Tourism (Composition of Offences) Regulations 2014
- Singapore Tourism (Notice to Attend Court) Regulations 2014
- Singapore Tourism (Tourist Guide) Regulations 2014
- Tourist Guide Directory