As one of the first points of contact with visitors, information desks and concierges are key opportunities to create lasting impressions of Singapore.
To leverage our industry's collective knowledge and resources, the Singapore Tourism Board seeks to build a community of passionate and empowered service providers, to champion outstanding service delivery and innovative experiences for our visitors.
Join the Singapore Visitor Centre (SVC) network today, if you are a tourism industry player keen to enhance service delivery at your establishment, or if you are a vendor keen to showcase new and exciting tourism products to visitors.
Who are eligible
Tourism industry players who attract high visitor footfall, are keen to deliver innovative experiences for visitors that will deepen their affinity for Singapore, and who are commited to work with partners throughout the network for enhanced service delivery.
Vendors who are keen to offer the SVC network any of the following services: Events and showcases, ticketing services, and provision of collateral.
For interested tourism industry players, STB offers the following support as part of the Programme:
- Provision of vendor contacts to stage events, sell souvenirs, provide collateral, and ticketing services to get you started
- Training on destination knowledge and tourism products through site visits and hands-on programmes curated by STB’s partners
- Use of STB’s technology systems and insights to increase personalisation and effectiveness in service fulfilment
- Sharing of original destination content by SVC partners to enhance storytelling capabilities
- Regular meet ups with fellow SVC partners to share best practices and initiate collaborations
- Cross-selling of experiences among the SVC partners
- Identifying your establishment as a STB-branded SVC across STB's marketing channels
To register your interest, please click HERE
- Plug-and-play spaces to trial innovative technologies and new tourism products to ascertain interest/ demand before bringing to market
- Marketing of your brand and services by the SVC network
Interested tourism industry players will be on-boarded in phases across 8 – 13 weeks. During the Agreement stage, STB will formalise the agreed level of commitment as a partner on the SVC network through the signing of an Agreement Letter.